BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ralph Walter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Concise Headers Rule <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Nov 2002 16:12:16 -0500
In a message dated 11/16/2002 1:49:41 PM Eastern Standard Time, [log in to unmask] writes:

>  I suggest you do what my husband did when he needed a new tool pouch for his wrenches.  He couldn't find one ready made so he went to an upholstery shop and had one made.

Ruth,

All this time we thought you were a sensible person.  If Chrif is so goodam cheap he wants you to send him your father's old shoes, do you REALLY think he's going to spring for a fancy-schmancy Minhattin upholsterer to make him chisel pouches?

If so, I've got a bridge made of screwdrivers I'd like to sell you.

Ralph