BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Bruce Marcham <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - Dwell time 5 minutes.
Date:
Mon, 26 Oct 1998 09:45:42 -0500
As one who worked in the hydropower industry in New England for a couple
of years I enjoyed visiting old mill sites.  I recently came upon an
organization of kindred spirits, the Society for the Preservation Of Old
Mills (SPOOM).  I haven't joined it yet so I can't say how active it is
but I did e-mail with one or two of its officers a ways back.

They may be interested in this matter and could possibly be of some
help.  I don't see Chapman's (Beverly's) Mill listed on their web site:

                http://www.spoom.org/

They seem to be geared toward water or wind powered mills.