BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ralph Walter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - Dwell time 5 minutes.
Date:
Thu, 10 Jun 1999 21:35:24 EDT
Yeah, well, my other dear close personal friend ][<en never gave me the
official pinhead lapel pin (and in view of the heat, I wasn't wearing lapels
[nor was my new best ex-friend Double Cross wearing lapels over his polo
shirt, I might point out). And  Double Samaritan Gray was so busy helping the
lady with the stroller that he didn't offer any secret Pinhead handshakes (or
milkshakes, for that matter)--not to me at least.  But then I guess his
hoity-toity Border Star hands were too covered with pig snot glue to shake my
unworthy mitts, even without an overcoat.

And speaking of good news, some guy showed up at my house tonight,
unannounced except by the legions of little Ralphs, with visions of buying
and fixing the Anthony "Fat Tony" Comstock house around the corner.  So there!

Ralph (not Kramden)