BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Mascaro <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "Is this the list with all the ivy haters?"
Date:
Tue, 21 Dec 1999 00:47:12 EST
>I'm currently trying the SW suggested acetic acid treatment on joint
compound on a c 20-30 year old ceiling application.  I applied with a spray
bottle.   I'm anxious to see if it is firm and solid when dry.>

Tom - I'm interested in how you made out with that?  My guess is that the
vinegar didn't work on the vinyl-composition joint compound.  Was the problem
efflorescence on a joint-compound-skimmed plaster wall?

John Mascaro