BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Ilene R. Tyler" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
"Let us not speak foul in folly!" - ][<en Phollit
Date:
Sat, 5 Apr 2003 23:36:01 -0500
Here in Michigan we had ice that beaded like little pearls on branches
and twigs and even grass.  It didn't warm up or get sunny all day, and
the icy beads stayed.  It's so pretty that it almost makes me forget
it's April and supposed to be Spring.   And tonight, Spring forward.
Change your clocks.  Pinch yourself and it might really be Spring...or
another April fools' day joke.

So, Norm and I will be celebrities.  HGTV is coming this week to film
"If Walls Could Talk" at our house.  We're working on some tall tales to
highlight things we've been finding and learning about our house over
the past year.  It should be fun.  5 minutes of fame.  I'll try to let
folks know when the segment will be aired.

QUINN EVANS | ARCHITECTS

Ilene R. Tyler, FAIA

219 1/2 N. Main Street
Ann Arbor, MI  48104