BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Helen Edwards <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "Infarct a Laptop Daily"
Date:
Thu, 9 Mar 2000 15:04:12 -0800
When I was a kid, there was no Mcdonald's.  Our idea of a treat was
fish and chips. I guess that was the so-called British feeling in
Victoria as tarted up for tourists. But...we still have great fish
and chips and well prepared ones are still are a treat. We usually
had this meal when Dad went out of town to work - he was, and still
is, a real "meat-and potatoes" kind of guy, alhtough at 85, he eats
less red meat than he used to.

--
Helen Edwards in Victoria, B.C. Canada
Owner, Bed Buddies Toys & Gifts