BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Callan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The listserv which takes flossing seriously! <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 May 2005 14:54:06 -0500
I tried to get into the APT web site today to see if I could find out
what the name of the APT Chapter near Philadelphia was, and what the
name of the 1989 Conference was, (don't I come up with some odd
quests?), but I can't get past the Halifax info.  I've also loaded
OSX Tiger this week, so, is it me, or is there something wrong with
the APT site?

PTN works just fine...but that's not really a surprise.

-jc