BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ruth Barton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Apr 2004 13:56:56 -0700
If you city fellas can just hold out on bread and water for a few more
months I can ship you fresh veggies from the healthful country.  Watch for
18 wheelers with Putney Paper Co. on the side, they go to the city every
day.  Ruth

At 11:41 AM -0400 4/5/04, [log in to unmask] wrote:
In a message dated 4/5/2004 7:58:15 AM Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

Including finding the original drawings, if we weren't such incredible
cheapskates.

Signed,  My Kids Are Starving But Do You Care?

In indeed essential component of preparing for Work.

As for your kids starving, last I heard, they were riding rafts on the Mrs.
Ippi and looking forward to healthy (or was it "active"?) sex lives.  If
you'd mentioned that hunger was an issue, I'd have diverted some of the
Pinhead Dues I've been using to feed my own horde.

Ralph

--
Ruth Barton
Dummerston, VT