BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Cuyler Page <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
His reply: “No. Have you read The Lazy Teenager by Virtual Reality?”" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Jan 2007 17:32:09 -0800
According to the Google Empire, Gehry was "Naturalized" to become an
'merican.   I guess being naturalized is sort of like going Green, so maybe
that is the origin of his "certifiable" organic designs

Regarding 'merican awareness of Canader, when I was in Arizona and wanted to
make a collect call to a number in "Vancouver, British Columbia", the
operator asked in a dry mono-tone, after a very long pause, what continent
that was on!   As a minor world traveler, I wondered what planet she was on.

cp in bc
(right next door)