BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

BP - Dwell time 5 minutes.
Date:
Fri, 26 Feb 1999 21:47:36 -0500
Ken - remember the time we were returning from an outing with the ufo club
and you started shouting the lights the lights and so on I could hear the
reality in your voice you were so excited the dash lights had just started
working after 1 or so years in the old chevy. My eyes were bugged out
skyward.  What can we do about the tourists trampling the ufo circles? PS I
was down looking for your house the other night in my black helicopter good
luck to the new eagle ctb