BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Michael Davidson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "That's gneiss but I think you're full of schist!"
Date:
Sun, 18 Jul 1999 19:31:44 EDT
Many thanks for the info on the light house only I could not pick up most of
the info on the mime format in which it was sent....in a nutshell is it a
historic sight and can you visit it; and is it so the children of the 1950's
helped save it in a writing campaign; and if so could this be the beginings
of the preservation movement as we know it?
                     I realize Gettysburg and TR 's National parcs followed
by Jamestown and Williamsburg all predate the lighthouse but was it the first
time children were involved in preservation           signed    .."woodsman
spare that tree"