BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Gabriel Orgrease <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Jun 2010 14:52:38 -0400
On 6/26/2010 2:25 PM, Rudy Christian wrote:
>> exactly what place is the wrong place for Loretta's hump?
>>
> Ok, it's not so much where as the fact that it seems to move around, which makes him think she put it on in a hurry because she knew someone was coming when her dog stopped reading email and started pulling into is shell.
>
> Does Lego make children's bricks?

that was my histo presto stumper for the day... yesterday I was told
about a fellow that collects child's bricks, meaning the bricks that
when they were being molded and picked up prior to firing for stacking,
by the slave children who worked at brick yards, left small finger
indentations in the clay, the comment by a person who has seen these
bricks... "some of those fingers were very very small"

maybe we can call the story "A Movable Hump"?

][<