BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
sbmarcus <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - His DNA is this long.
Date:
Tue, 16 Jun 1998 23:39:54 -0400
 [log in to unmask] writes:

> << People have to remember (be taught) that computers are INCREDIBLY
>  DUMB!!!!!!!  T >>

Here's some thoughts that computers are probably going to have when they
start to think for themselves:

Man, and they talk about us crashing!

These people don't even have a program that gets them from point A to point
B without having to make five detours.

I never have to take a leak in the middle of an important presentation.

What the hell is a "divide by zero error" anyway?

How come when we have fatal errors they are only setbacks; when they have
them they are fatal?

If they're so smart how come they turned the WWW into such a garbage heap?

Right, they call us dumb. But we're not the ones who enter all those
mistakes into us.

How do those preservationists ever get any preserving done if they spend so
much time staring at us?

Bruce