BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Met History <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The weather listserv for hotheads....
Date:
Fri, 27 Sep 2002 17:07:52 -0400
Cruel step-uncle Ralph said "except for the dog business".

Ralph her sister said that two dogs were no more work than one, and I told Olivia that you volunteered to walk them on the 6:30 AM shift six days a week.  Sign me,  Pooper Scooper

Olivia is suddenly out of ICU, into regular ward, awake, can walk, remembers present phone numbers, old phone numbers, types of fajita at McDonalds.  Is crying every 20 minutes or so - "Why did it have to happen?" without, quite yet, knowing what "it" was that happened.  We haven't really told her, waiting for her to wake up, perhaps recall spontaneously.  Discharge possible Sunday or Monday

Love, C