BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Leland Torrence <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
"Let us not speak foul in folly!" - ][<en Phollit
Date:
Wed, 19 Mar 2003 07:17:42 -0500
Donald,
I did shut off the sounds, particularly happy not to have the "you have
arrived" sound whenever it fired up.  I have been using the shudder mode
and drop it to 1/60 or 90 to increase depth of focus on most work
related to increase depth of focus, but frankly don't see much
difference as the best focused items are not that great.  Have you tried
projecting any super fine, large format images on a screen to see how
they look?  Any tips?
Best,
Leland