BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Callan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
"Let us not speak foul in folly!" - ][<en Phollit
Date:
Fri, 9 May 2003 07:15:08 -0500
I wonder if anyone on the list was such a serious adult in 1967 that
he/she had an interest in NY real estate.  My interest in NYC was
limited to it being such a great place to go to escape adult
supervision and there were so many opportunities to annoy adults with
anonymity once you got there!

(Ohhhh!  That does sound good!  Think I'll go for a visit real soon!)

-jc