BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Bruce Marcham <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
"Let us not speak foul in folly!" - ][<en Phollit
Date:
Sun, 16 Mar 2003 18:23:03 -0500
jc, Dan:

If that is an Mac Thing why did it display properly on my PC?  I suppose one
could do a superscript, lower-case "O" (not a zero) but I think it would be
larger than what you came up with.  Pam, can you help us (me)?

Ken:

What is the trash showing up on the bottom of some of your notes?  Maybe
that's what caused Ruth's "red ball?"  Here's a sample:

For further details read *The Electric Kool-Aid Acid Test* by Tom Wolfe.

][<en (if you believe any of this then please forgive me)
ÚèšËc¢ìyÛ¿j·!Š÷¬ý»¥•©šžF©Šx^iÛ!

And why is there so much traffic on a day like this?  The weather is great
around here (Upstate NY).  I got a nice sunburn running my sawmill and
chasing after my "future father in law" who was overdue after setting out to
set traps on his late-'40's Cletrac bulldozer (the 4wheeler has a dead
battery).  I should be up flying (lots of geese are) but I'm probably too
tired to go now (and too much work yet to do on this computer).  At least I
had some decent music to listen to--I listened to the Greatful Dead Hour
with Pigpen telling us to "Turn On Your Love Light" for about fifteen
minutes (not the "Live Dead" version that ends with one of the band members
exhorting the crowd "...And leave it on!").

Ralph: On the "Badges" matter check out http://www.darryl.com/badges/
One of the great lines to play with (and therefore oft-quoted) but MSG
referenced the original.  My friends always pronounced it "Bedges."

Bruce, Cleaning out the "in basket" cuz I gotta get some work done on
Monday...