BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Johnette Davies <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "Astral Rendered Bee Wax -TM"
Date:
Tue, 11 Apr 2000 15:18:24 +0000
Ilene:

My cheap knock-off comes courtesy of the photocopy
machine at work.  (Mine is actually a photocopy, too.)
I have a hard time putting a dollar value on this sort
of thing, but I think I'd have a hard time with $30
unless it comes in hardcover.  I suppose it's kind of
rare in general circulation, though.  Let me know if you
would like me to employ the photocopier.

By the way, Ralph, if you're out there, you never
mentioned where I should send your cheap knock-off!

I hope there are no copyright infringement lawyers
lurking out there....

- Johnette

p.s.  Ilene, I think I met you once a couple of years
ago.  I stopped in at your office to visit an ex-
employee of yours, Leslie.