BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pam Blythe <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - His DNA is this long.
Date:
Thu, 23 Jul 1998 13:33:27 -0400
Perhaps he thinks he'll get burned by fire or lightening, if he catches
them.  Give them a new name like Starbugs.  I had a friend in college who
stayed over at my house one weekend.  The first night, she came into my
room at about 1:00 AM to tell me there was this weird light going on and
off in the guest bedroom, and that I might better check it out.  I went in
and saw the lightening bug looking for a mate in the corner of the window.
My friend had never seen one in her life!  She hailed from Hamburg, NY, a
suburb of Buffalo.  I know Western NY has lightening bugs, so it made me
wonder if her parents had always kept her secreted in a closet.

- Pam

<[log in to unmask]>  on  07/23/98 01:17:37 PM ----------
... while her brother born 12/16 won't even stay out to catch fireflies-or
are they lightning bugs?
DD