BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Cuyler Page <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
"Let us not speak foul in folly!" - ][<en Phollit
Date:
Sun, 23 Mar 2003 09:18:38 -0800
Ah HA!
Those government bureaucrats have put an extra door in the way of getting
straight to the Grist Mill pages. so you now have to go in through the front
door and get their official welcome and see how big they are and how
important.   So, just remove the "/grist" part of the address and then click
on Grist Mill & Gardens when the home page opens.   Thanks for trying.
Sorry for the misfire.

www.heritage.gov.bx.ca
click Grist Mill

cp in bc