BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Hammarberg, Eric" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Feb 2004 08:49:24 -0500
David,

If I could be so bold... I have worked on a number of terra cotta buildings
over the years in NY and elsewhere. We are currently on a large 35-story
building clad completely in terra cotta. At the moment we are in the midst
of a make safe program and getting ready to start a detailed investigation
and complete restoration this Spring. Would love to meet and show you a few
previous projects and this current one. Drop me a line so we can arrange.

Eric Hammarberg
Director of Preservation
Sr. Associate
LZA Technology