BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"John Leeke, Preservation Consultant" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 30 Jul 2006 08:39:21 -0400
From:    Brian Robinson <[log in to unmask]>
 >> By the way, we will be having a silent/live auction to support our
student scholarship program. All proceeds will go to support our 16 APT
2006 student scholarship winners. If anyone has an item that they could
donate it would be greatly appreciated. All donations are tax
deductible. If you have anything let me know and we can give you the
mailing address. <<

Would a copy of my Compendium be appropriate:

http://www.historichomeworks.com/hhw/reports/reports.htm#Compendium

If so, let me know where to send one.

John

John Leeke, American Preservationeer