BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Thu, 11 Mar 2004 16:37:44 EST
I'M BLONDE, NOT STUPID!!
Last year I replaced all the windows in my house with those expensive
double-pane energy efficient kind.  This week I got a call from the contractor
complaining that his work had been completed a whole year ago and I had yet to pay
for them. Boy oh boy, did we go around!  Just because I'm blonde doesn't mean
that I am automatically stupid.  So, I proceeded to tell him just what his
fast-talking sales guy had told me..

...that in one year the windows would pay for themselves.

There was silence on the other end of the line so I just hung up and I
haven't heard back.