BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"J.A. Drew Diaz" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 2 Aug 1999 10:23:54 -0500
Ralph Walter wrote:

> Awright, already!
>

> Any more cat barf stories out there for our edification?  The kids want me to
> read to them sometimes....
>
> Ralph

Larry was the prototypical Garfield who belonged to my cab driving, compulsively
gambling roomie.
Larry was fond of  beer & pizza & had I ever caught him smoking my Camels I'd
have shot him as this was in the days before anyone had ever heard of David
Letterman [ I suspect he lit the smokes on the stove- tough to flick a Zippo
w/out an opposable thumb].
I thought Larry hated everyone until he took to depositing, up to a dozen a
night, maimed crickets between my bed & the bathroom.
I put Larry on the plane to Erie, PA- but either the excitement of the tranqs
were too much for him.

DD

--
We have enough laws on the book, already, to confound us well into the 21st
Century