BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Met History <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - Dwell time 5 minutes.
Date:
Wed, 23 Jun 1999 22:10:36 EDT
...there was some secret Pinhead sign, or greeting or something - some
gesture that would be truly, truly unmistakable!   (There's a coffee bar on
72nd and Columbus, right down the street from the valet's colonnettes.)
(Sbould this thread be filed under "colonnetic irrigation"?)

Signed,  If Vanilla Ice married Mister T, he'd be ......

A pinhead  writes:

<< I will be " to NYC sometime in July and would enjoy having tea with any
Pinheads stupid enough to accept my invitation. >>