BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
mitch wilds <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
can't australian computers read? <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Apr 2002 12:27:16 -0400
"Becker, Dan" wrote:

> Really, Mitch? Where is that? I didn't know it was there. The man that
> built my house is buried in Oakwood Cemetery. His name was Fogleman. But
> he was not a politician. Larry would not be interested. The man that
> built my house is buried in the Mordecai section. Don't you think that
> is a coincidence? Here I work with historic houses. The city owns the
> historic Mordecai House. It is a historic park. My house is a historic
> house. The city council designated it a historic landmark. And the
> builder of my house is buried in the Mordecai section. Gee whiz.
>
> Sign me,
> Member of the Raleigh Branch of B-P
>
> PS: Does the New York City Branch of B-P enjoy hearing about our local
> points of interest? We have more.

Dan,  Jesse's final resting place will be just past the office/gatehouse.
It in the old section before you get to the new section.  My former
secretary is buried in the new section. She wasn't a politician either. She
used to lived in a house that is now in a historic district. My former
secretary grew up in the former country of Transylvania.  She walked out
after WWII.  She hated the Nazis.  So does Ralph.  Eerie, huh?

Mitch

P. S. When is the next Raleigh Branch B-P annual meeting?