BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Gabriel Orgrease <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 16 Aug 2003 10:12:15 -0400
[log in to unmask] wrote:

> *In a message dated 8/15/2003 11:28:17 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
> [log in to unmask] writes:
>
> *
>
>> Well, do I ever feel silly!   Talk about geo-centricity!   I always
>> though
>> the Bullamanka St. John's server was in St. John's, New Brunswick!
>

> *
> Cuyler,
>
> If it makes you feel any better, I somehow thought this St Johns place
> was some dopey school somewhere in upstate New York, which Ken had
> conned into doing whatever it is that they do to "host" the Pinheads.
>
> Duh.
> Einstein  *

There was a bit of an inadvertent con... thus we are nested in a deep
recess of obscurity within the fruity nutso department. Is there a
comparable term between geo-centric and mental-centric, as in,
individual people, even in small groups and virtual communities, tend to
believe they are the sane ones?

][<