BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dan Becker <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "Infarct a Laptop Daily"
Date:
Wed, 15 Mar 2000 09:13:34 -0500

Boy, that's been my personal experience: with a local paint (formerly had a
tremendous reputation) that not only took all the poisons out, but took out
everything else too, and replaced it all with way too much filler.  After
that flaky lesson, my home is now basking in the intense southern summer sun
under a coating of acrylic paints and acrylic elastomeric membranes.  Deep
Arts & Crafts earthtones too, still looking good under the ultraviolet
assault.

> Okay, a show of hands, who wants me to go back to lurking?

Sorry, hands firmly in pockets.