BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Score, Robert" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Royal Order of Lacunae Pluggers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Feb 2001 16:29:29 -0600
Boy from what I have seen in small ruel communities in the Mid-west (I am
assuming that Fincastle is a small ruel community). The creation of
by-passess has traditionally been the begining of the end for small towns.
Once the traffic is gone, so goes the small businness, next wal mart opens
along the by-pass at the outskirt of town and the historic buildings die
from demolition by neglect. But maybe I am missing someting in the Fincastle
story.