From:
Richard Fiorello <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Dec 2005 20:13:02 -0500
Hi;
My concern with jfw and others is that the upgrades seem to come out faster
than a sma can keep up with.  I'm not favoring any particular company but it
would be nice if an upgrade had bugs it shouldn't count against the number
of upgrades left on a sma.  I know, reality is cruel but one could spend
lots on satellite radio and sma upgrades.
nothing left for fun money
Rich