From:
David W Wood <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 26 Feb 2015 07:20:51 -0000
Patrick

Years ago the gear in Finland was "made" by Toko (not sure about the
spelling), but this was Yaesu equipment rebadged for their market.
As already said, nowadays the gear is the same world wide apart from the
firmware which is indicated by the last letter, in the case of Kenwood gear,
such as the TMG71A over in your area, is the TMG71E over here.  Although
this piece of kit has receive on 220, it has transmit inhibited.

73

David W Wood