From:
Gary Tillinghast <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Dec 2010 21:28:49 -0500
Good luck with the tech's from ATand T.  Like I mentioned the phone, since
your computer failed the router test,  you will need someone to open up
ports 5198 and 5199.  The tech from aT and T should know about their product
line.  If they don't, ask for a different tech person.  I just thought of a
web site that might help the tech.  Have him/her to go to  portforward.com
This gives a list of routers and what you do to each to open up the ports
needed.  Hope this helps.  Gary KB2YAA