From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 May 2006 10:47:01 -0400
kurzweil will just overwrite the old version, jaws will install separately
how ever you can run the merge utility in jaws and that will move all your
settings to the new version, I use that all the time with upgrades and I
don't know on Duxbury as I only have 1 version and never even use it. Long
story there.