From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Sep 2002 14:52:27 -0400
It has a cut out for the key pad so you actually push the buttons, no clear
plastic thing over the key pad on the THF-6A soft case. You wouldn't be
disappointed with that radio, I know I love mine.
John Miller N1UMJ
Owner: J E M Racing need sponsors and crew help
to chat with me  AOL instant messenger JEMracing3