From:
Junior Lolley KG4ITD <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Feb 2016 18:15:07 -0500
Jim, thanks will sure let you know how it works out.

Junior Lolley kg4itd
Liberty County Emergency Coordinator
"The 3 C's of life: choices, chances, and changes. You must make a choice to
take a chance or your life will never change."
Don't impress others with what you have; impress them with who you are.

From: Junior Lolley KG4ITD <[log in to unmask]
To: [log in to unmask]
Date sent: Mon, 22 Feb 2016 14:13:48 -0500
Subject: new auto tuner ordered

I have ordered my new LDG AT600PRO II aAuto tuner.
I will most likely get it tomorrow.
Then I will hook up my ALS500.
Then I can see how it works on the 20 meter net.

Junior Lolley kg4itd
Liberty County Emergency Coordinator
"The 3 C's of life: choices, chances, and changes.  You must make a = choice
to take a chance or your life will never change."
Don't impress others with what you have; impress them with who you are.

-----
No virus found in this message.

-----
No virus found in this message.