From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Jan 2010 15:49:11 -0700
i'm a little concerned with the integrity of the little clip at the top of
the HT where you unclip the battery.
It doesn't seem to be awfully solid and taking the battery on and off all
the time to charge it would cause strain on that thing i'm sure...so i
wonder if anyone makes a TH F6A battery with external contacts to prevent
undo strain...cuz once that clip breaks, your hooped.
one nice thing about the IC T90A I guess...you can use a drop in charger
with the stock battery...though the stock battery doesn't seem to be nearly
as good as the F6's stock battery.
regards
Colin