From:
Michael Ryan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Jan 2010 23:34:54 -0330
Hi Steve:

I have a friend that plays around with system access. How well would you be able to remote another PC with it?
The friend of mine hasn't played around with that aspect. As well, what would be a good CAT program to try?
I just want freq and mode change capability. I can already get skype working.
I'm still in the testing stages, I won't run my remote out until I get my new tower up.
Right now, the 570 is just connected to a PC with no antenna connected, just a dl.

TNX:

Michael De VO1RYN