From:
Bob Tinney <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bob Tinney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Mar 2011 15:14:48 -0400
Hi Mike,

I use a Palstar manual tuner between the output of my ALS1300 and my
antennas.  The only reason that I use the internal tuner on my rig is that
on 6 meters, the swr is a little high if I leave the amplifier in line.
This does not happen on any other band below 6 meters and therefore I leave
the internal tuner off, but it does help on 6 meters.

Bob Tinney, K8LR, [log in to unmask]
Skype, bobtinn
Life is full of challenges, that's what makes it interesting!