From:
T Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Aug 2007 20:54:29 -0400
    Bob:

When I get the chance here, I'll install the full version of winamp on the
desktop and see if it solves the problem.

I don't have any key macros running that I know of, and I will turn Jaws off
to see if that helps when I run winamp on the desktop.

Thanks for hanging in there with me on this problem;  it's just one of those
anomalies that I haven't found the answer to yet.

Will keep you posted.

73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ