From:
Date:
Sat, 18 Apr 2015 09:17:50 -0500
Alan, I believe someone just very recently here on our list mentioned a
software program that is blind user friendly that can be used to control
several different types of radios, and when I inquired about it, I found out
that it can also be used to control the Flex 6000 series of radios. I'll try
to find that information and send it to you.

Ron, K8HSY