From:
Bob Tinney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Jan 2008 01:20:44 -0500
Hi,
I could see a little out of one eye  when I was a little kid, but I've never
hallucinated that I can remember.  If I meditate, I can see white light
moving in front of me and when I was small, I never had vision in my right
eye, but I see light out of both eyes sometimes when I meditate deeply..
Bob, [log in to unmask], K8LR
skype name:  bobtinn
One of the best days of my life is today!