From:
Curtis Delzer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Jan 2012 13:55:36 -0600
that is, a super nice HF station, have owned several Ten Tec rigs
over the years. It is, to coin a word, "sweet" on CW, and has real
nice audio on SSB, too, and you get the added benefit of 160 meters.
Howard, I don't know if that rig has the 30, 17 and 12 meter bands in
it, though, it truly is a honey in so many ways. For the price you
just can't go much wrong.

Curtis Delzer.
HS.

W B 6 H E F