From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Mar 2011 11:25:24 -0400
My old FT-51 yaesu on high power, even on battery could get so hot it
actually burned me a little once but it never did any damage to the radio.
I've heard of a couple mobiles that had problems getting too hot too often
but usually that was poor placement in a car, in front of the heater or
whatever bad ventilation, I can't say I've heard much about HT's though with
those problems.