From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Mar 2009 14:52:39 -0700
Walter,

I tried downloading the file myself during what I thought was a busy time of
day for the server and it took 40 minutes for me, too.  So, I can only
conclude my web server has limited band width because it only took about 10
minutes to upload it to the FTP server.  I do have an FTP account where
people can do direct log ons so it would be faster, no doubt, that way but
most people these days aren't all that familiar with FTP commands.

Phil.