From:
Louis Kim Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Jun 2004 18:41:17 -0400
Hi.

I am posting an inquiry for Lynn, N2IZX, who is not on the list.  He bought
a Yaesu FT-727 2m/44 Mhz HT at the Rochester Hamfest and would like to find
a text file version of the manual, or a copy of the manual in an accessible
format.  In the short term, he is looking for one specific piece of
information--how to reset the CPU on the HT to clear out the old settings
so that he can program it the way that he wants it to be programmed.

You can direct any replies back to me and I will forward them to him.

73, de Lou K2LKK

Louis Kim Kline
A.R.S. K2LKK
Home e-mail:  [log in to unmask]