From:
Bob Tinney <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bob Tinney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Feb 2005 16:33:22 -0500
Hi,

I have a Kenwood TS2000 and I get between 104 and 110 wats out with ssb.  Cw
also puts out 110 wats on 75 meters.  One of the reasons that I picked the
2000 was that I liked how the rig sounded.  The older rigs just can't
compare to the audio that I can transmit from my TS2000 with the exception
of the old 100V.  I like the newer digital rigs both transmit and receive!

73

Bob Tinney, [log in to unmask], K8LR
The only difference between a tax man and a taxidermist
is that the taxidermist leaves the skin.
--Mark Twain