From:
T Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Nov 2007 22:32:01 -0500
    Chris:

You mean it wasn't me who made the error?

Man, with all of these papers I have been grading lately, and with working
on my portfolio for a University promotion/merit increasse, anything is
possible.  My brain is for all practical purposes fried here.

So, Chris, I promise I won't give you a hard time.

Taking responsibility for errors is a good thing.  Now, if I could get my
students to think the same way!  (grin)

73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ