From:
Steve Dresser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Nov 2003 23:54:44 -0500
Tom,

I see your point, although I assumed that running the radio as a base
station meant that you left it on for extended periods of time.  Here in
the shack, I run my radios for as much as 16 hours a day, and if you did
that for several days, you might very well kill the battery pack.

Unfortunately, I don't know the best number (or even any number) for
Kenwood, but I imagine it's available on their site.

Steve