From:
Anthony Vece <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Dec 2002 17:06:33 -0500
Hi John & Everyone;

I agree with John completely about the F6.

Its just a great radio.

I like the part in the software that only lets you load the memories so that
if you have something stored in VFO, you won't disturb it.

But, I could use the radio without the software.

For that matter, most of the KENWOOD radios are usable without the software.

73 De Anthony W2AJV