From:
Bob Tinney <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bob Tinney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 May 2010 11:45:49 -0400
Rick,

It sounds like you might have your speech compressor turned on.  First turn
off the compressor and then set your mic gain at about 20 percent and you
should be good with the mic amp on.

73

Bob Tinney, K8LR, [log in to unmask]
Skype, bobtinn
Life is full of challenges, that's what makes it interesting!